Begin together in English-medium Discovery Core courses to:
- Improve language and intercultural communication skills through intensive language programs and Discovery Seminars.
- Acquire interdisciplinary and liberal arts sensibilities through Liberal Arts Courses and Discovery Foundations Courses.
choose your own path
Second and Third Year:
Study subject-specific knowledge and skills in the fields of your choice:
- Use Japanese-based Open Track to take courses offered by other departments within the University, or
- Continue with English-based Discovery Track
- ► Transdisciplinary Sciences for Global Sustainability
- ► Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- ► Cultural Diversity and Communities
- Internship, fieldwork and study abroad is usually carried out during these two years.
Discovery Track courses are divided into three clusters:
- Bring together and display the knowledge and skills gathered up to this point through Senior Project.
- *(Senior Project is carried out under a supervisor of your choice. If you have difficulty finding the most suitable supervisor, DON'T WORRY! Student academic mentor will aid you in finding one).